On Wednesday 05 November 2003 09:41 am, Aidan Holmes wrote:
> I have just upgraded from 9.0 to 9.2 and My computer is now running
> about as well as when I ran windows :o(

Sounds to me like you have an nvidia video card and when you upgraded your
kernel, you hosed your nvidia driver install.  Does this sound right?

If so, you have two options. 1) is to get the nvidia driver rpms from Club
Commercial Downloads, or 2) head over to the nvidia website and grab their
Linux driver installer.  Option 2 requires you to have the kernel-source
package installed, as well as some development tools like gcc and
autoconf/automake.  Don't worry if that sounds scary, there is loads of info
on the web on how to do this and there are many on this list that would be
willing to help.

/g

--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx