Hello everybody,

I would like to compile Gzilla (a small graphical web browser)
but while configuring it:

checking for gtk-config... (cached) no
checking for GTK - version >= 1.2.0... no
*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be
found
*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to
the

*** full path to
gtk-config.

configure: warning: Unable to find Gtk+ with a version >= 1.2.0

...so I'm stuck. I installed gtk+-1.2.5-1 (or something like
that) and even tried to indicate the path to the gtk libs the
following way:

#>./configure --with-gtk-prefix=/usr/lib

but still, it doesn't want to use those libraries and aborts the
make procedure with errors 1 and 2. It looks like the configure
script only wants to refer to the gtk_config file, which doesn't
exist in mdk6.1.

I even tried:

#>setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib

but the *setenv* command doesn't exist either.

My questions:
1. In what rpm could I find the *setenv* command?
2. How to tell the configure script where my libraries are so
that I can compile and use it.

Thanks for any help.
Martin from Geneva, Switzerland.