On Thursday 06 Nov 2003 3:15 am, Anisio Neto wrote:
> hello...
>
> here is my modules.conf
>
> probeall scsi_hostadapter ide-scsi
> probeall usb-interface usb-ohci
> alias eth0 sis900
> above snd-intel8x0 snd-pcm-oss
> alias sound-slot-0 i810_audio
>
> i tried to install the alsa mixer but i cannot because some signature
> doesnīt match!!!!!
> i really donīt have a clue....
>
> thanks a lot
>

> Anisio

OK so you are using the alsa driver.
Go ahead and install the alsamixergui.  That message you saw was just a
warning that the package had not been signed with the signature of the
packager. Some of the packages in contrib are like that. It is OK to go ahead
and tell it to install anyway.

derek
--
www.jennings.homelinux.net