Hi,
Excuse if this is a duplicate, but I don't see my original appearing on the list.

My system is a dual boot win2k / LM9.1 laptop.

If I start my machine it defaults through lilo to linux and the login screen.
Very occasionally I miss the lilo options and the machine starts up linux to
the login screen. I may want to reboot immediately to win2k but there are no
options appearing in the reboot / halt options at the login screen. However,
if I login to my account then immediately log out, the options appear ( linux,
safemode, windows etc.)

Is there some way to set these options at boot up so I don't have to login and
out to get them to appear?

Thanks and regards,
Bill W.