hi,
I subscribe to a number of mailing lists and get in excess of 300 per day. The shift-ctrl c is invaluable in getting them all read real quick :-).
It was working but since upgrading to 9.2, and then reinstalling 9.2 twice (I have had issues...) I have been unable to use it. It used to work with both mozilla and thunderbird and now with neither.

I think the keyboard setting may be the issue. I am not American, and do not like having my default language in US English, as I speak a dialect of British English (NZ). So my default language is Oceania English. The keyboard is US I think though. I think... How do I find out? What is the difference? Could that be the problem? Is it a 9.2 issue and not a language setting issue?
Any pointers much appreciated.
Anton