I am looking for a way to send email reminders to myself. These would be to
remind me of meetings, etc. I tried Kmail but have been unable to find a way
to send delayed email messages. I am currently using Korganizer and Kalarm,
but haven't found a way to use them to send email to myself. I need the
reminders in email because I am often not at this system when I need the
reminders. I can check email from other locations though.

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.