Miark wrote:

You need to wait a few more days. They are delaying the release of the iso images due to the LG problem. The iso's will have the solution already in the OS and should cause no one any problems. That is just my take on what has been happening and messages I have seen.

I'm still using 9.1 until all the dust settles, but I'm curious: has Mandrakesoft indicated whether the re-mastered ISOs will include all other available updates, too? I understand there are already a small mountain of updates released for 9.2.

Miark

And a question from this watcher: I understand that 9.2 stops supporting 'winmodems', the ones already running under 9.1 even. Is this correct? I mean, actual users of Mandrake will now have to go back to the other side, because using 'dialup' will be around for a while yet.

--
Regards

Frank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213