At 04:44 PM 11/12/2003, Merlin Zener said something remarkably like (but somehow subtly different from):

http://www.linuxinsider.com/perl/story/32110.html

just thought a few ppl here might be slightly interested :)

It was interesting, and it echoes something I have been saying. The "conventional wisdom" is that Linux is only for the most experienced PC users, and that people who are new to computers should stick to Windows. I have maintained that the opposite is true now: the experienced users will have problems because it isn't what they are used to, but newbies will do fine.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Linux User #333216