11/15/03

Hello All,

I have 128MB of RAM.  I ran Wine two different ways to see if one of
my Microsoft Win95B programs would run.

Method 1)  change to the Win95 program directory (already installed,
this is a dual boot Win95B and Mandrake 9.1 system.)  Run Wine with
the program name.   I got an out of memory error.

Method 2)  Point Wine at the cdrom installation disk for the Windows
program and run Wine on the setup file.  I had to select
Reinstall as the installation choice since I hadn't uninstalled the
program. The reinstall goes okay, but when it comes up to run the
program I get the same out of memory error.

Is my solution to get more memory?

Thanks,
The Other