On Sunday 16 Nov 2003 5:25 pm, Russ wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I tried installing a program using an rpm for 9.1 (which I am running)
> but it says I am missing a file libXm.so.3 I did a search and came up
> empty.
>
> Does anyone know where I can find this file?
>
> Thanks
> Russ

urpmf libXm

will tell you which packages contain that file name.

At a guess I would say you used the 'rpm -i' command to install the
application, because if you had used urpmi or gurpmi, it would have
altomatically installed  openmotif which contains that library.

derek

--
www.jennings.homelinux.net