On Sunday 16 November 2003 10:34 pm, Charlie wrote:
> Running mandrake 9.1, mysql 4.0.11a, apache 1.3.27 and php 4.3.0, all right
> of the mandrake 9.1 CD's.
>
> I'm trying to set up PHP to view data pulled from mysql database. I have
> the mysql database up and running fine. (this is on a small home network)
>
> I have apache and php installed but something is not right. Apache service
> shows as running in Mandrake control center, but not in webmin. In webmin
> it says "The Apache root directory /etc/httpd2 does not exist. If you have
> Apache installed, adjust the module configuration to use the correct
> paths."

You need to click the Module Config link on the Apache tab and tell it to use
the correct httpd.conf file instead of httpd2.conf.  My guess would be that
you have both Apache 2 and Apache 1.3 installed but are running 1.3.  Webmin
tries to figure out which version you are running and defaults to 2 if it is
there, I think.

--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer