I am not sure what happened yesterday.  The list was down, and when
it came back up, the list of subscribers was down to 295 from 1100!

There may have been a clean out of old addresses at mandrake, but i
know a few people got unsubbed that didn't want to.

I emailed Charles and am waiting to find out what happened.  In the
meantime, if anybody reads this from the archives, or anybody asks,
people will should just resubscribe themselves, or i can do it if
there's a problem.

eric