Hi,

My Toshiba Libretto (64 MB, P-233MMX) has a PCMCIA
floppy drive which can't be used until after kernel
patching & recompile => unusable for installation.
PCMCIA slots aren't initialized from the BIOS => no CD
boot.
FTP,HTTP install need 68 MB => showstopper.
Consequently I have to start Mandrake installation
from CD  using a PCMCIA CD-ROM player from a FAT drive
using something as:
loadlin vmlinuz initrd=all.rdz ramdisk_size=128000
root=/dev/ram3 acpi=off vga=788 pcmcia
automatic=method:cdrom [??,interactive:<option>?]
(all on one line)
Without specifying all these options the install hangs
somewhere in stage 2 (also happens when trying NFS).
Might be RAM shortage, I don't know.

Anyway, never ever does the installation ask for the
second or third CD's.
I found some info on
http://members.shaw.ca/mandrake/drakx/9.0/HTML/section3.html#Method_Parameters
on specifying some sort of "interactive" parameter
which would allow to access the second and third CD.
Nevertheless, no matter what I try, CD's #2 & #3 are
not used during the installation.
What options do I have to specify to get these CDs
incorporated in the installation?

TIA,

Philip