Marc wrote:

On Thursday 20 November 2003 04:23 pm, you wrote:

Marc wrote:

I got tis message of yours from list but I am not getting any list
messages since 11.00am GMT today , what's up ?

John

I don't have a clue whats up. I have not had a message from the mandrake newbie list since about Monday morning. The rest of my email seems to be coming through just fine. At first I thought maybe Mandrake was doing some work on their server and it was temporally down. Or perhaps some virus or worm had severly overloaded the internet somewhere. I have really been much to busy for the last few days to worry about it, I figured what ever the problem was it would clear up in a day or 2. Now it has been 4 days and still not a single message from the list but you are saying that you were getting the usual list traffic until 11 0clock this AM. I have no idea!! If your mail from the list should start to come through again please let me know. It has been a bit over 4 hours since I sent my message out to the list and yours is the only reply that I have got.

  THANKS for the reply
   Marc

I'm starting to get resub list messages again, only those though,no old
list members, so I guess the whole former list went cyber heaven. It is
going to take time for people to resubmit their names to the newbie list
again.

Just as a matter of fact,
resubmit your membership by sending an email to,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

with ,

subscribe newbie

in the subject, and body