Hi All,
         Tried to send this link the other day,seems I was unsubed like
everyone else.
I have noticed that a lot of you have been having the same problem that I
have had;the inability to install the new versions of Gaim or Kopete,so you
can use MSN under Mandrake.
http://norlug.org/~chipster/rpm_index.pxml?cat=4
I found the above link when wondering around the net,Gaim works with every
IM,I have thrown at it and installs with no dependence issues(it does in 9.2
anyway,don't know about the others).
                  Hope this is of some help,
                                                          Drew