On Sun, 1999-06-06 at 13:38, David-Linux wrote:

>       After googling all morning, I still haven't found anything on this.
>
>       Xmms works fine as far as playing "a" file.  The problem comes when I try to
> play a playlist or a directory.  When I try to play a playlist or a directory, the
> whole directory/playlist will load correctly, but when a song finishes, the next
> song will not play.  I must either highlight another song and click play(or
> double-click) or I must click the 'next track' button.  Anyone have any idea what's
> going on?

<CTRL-N> will fix it.

or, if you prefer the mouse way:

right-click in an empty area of the main window to bring up the
drop-down menu. move the mouse down till it hovers over the word
"Options". A second drop-down menu will appear: the sixth item down from
the top is the one you want: "No Playlist Advance". [otherwise known as
"DJ mode"]
You'll want to have this option UNCHECKED to have the playlist advance
normally.

HTH

--
Merlin Zener