Greetings all,

I am using a PPOE connection to the Internet. The connection works
perfectly, however, I would like to create a shortcut on my desktop that
initializes the connection. So far the only way that I can create the
connection is through:

Configure Your Computer ( Mandrake Control Center, which requires root
access ) --> Network & Internet --> DrakConnect --> and Pushing the
connect button in the dialogue window.

Subsequently, another method is to create the connection in a manner
that accesses the connection at boot up. Which, takes a very long time
in my opinion.

Does anyone know of a way to create a shortcut to a specific connection
profile on the desktop, without having to use root access and without

Regards and Thanks in advance,

Brandon Erik Bertelsen

www.Bertelsen.ca - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Distribution: Mandrake Linux 9.2
Dell Inspiron 4150, 1.7 P4-mobile, 256 MB ram, ATI 7500 32 MB, 30 GB HDD