Please excuse the cross posting, but I wanted to make sure that the maximum
number of people who may be involved in the Twiki over at
http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca saw this and got a chance to respond.

There has been a discussion going on here

http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/ExpertFeedback

about the structure of the Twiki home page.  I had created an example of an
alternative here

http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/ExpertExample

So far, all the feedback has been positive, but those of us involved in the
discussion are interested in making sure there isn't any negative feedback
before making a major change like this.

The current plan is to wait until Wednesday, incorporate some of the changes
suggested to date, and discuss any other feedback we may get between now and
then.  Thanks in advance for helping out.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx