> > The best example is the disappearing menus:  it was covered a
> > bunch of times, and now we can just point people to the page.
> > After an issue "goes away" we can remove it from the page.
>
> Hmmm.  There are still missing menu items when I'm running the KDE
> desktop, but in Gnome desktop, they're all here!
>
> I'm beginning to like Gnome anyway, so I'm no longer in panic mode
>
> about the missing menu items.  I still would like to sort out the
> menus in KDE.

I don't run either one myself (um, and i'm still onm 9.1).  I assume
you updated?

I also put a link on that page to the bug reporting page, so you
might want to check that out.  Sometimes it takes a couple
iterations to fix a bug like that.

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org