-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mark Kirschner
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 1:57 PM
To: MandrakeNewbie (E-mail)
Subject: [newbie] Visio-like software for Linux/Mandrake?

Sorry if this is repeat, got a bounce from sympa that the original was
Interpreted to contain a command.

OK, I'll admit I'm just jumping a step and going right to those who have
more
time in the trenches w/ Linux.  I'm taking a class that requires creation of

network diagrams. Recommended software (from the instructor) is Viso for
Windows.  Well, I don't plan to do any coursework in Windows, so I need to
locate a similar software package for Linux.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mark Kirschner

"Dia"
HTH