Found out that my radeon card can output to tv under linux if I use the vesa driver at 800x600 :-) Whoohoo! But...mplayer can't use XV anymore, so it won't display fullscreen. Xine will display full screen, but drops frames :-(. I found an rpm for the gatos ati.2 experimental driver on sourceforge, and installed it. Now what? I'm not sure how I should change the XF86Config-4, and am wondering if there are other things i must do. Any Radeon users out there with suggestions?