I'm trying to install vtun-2.6-1.RH80.i386.rpm under mdk 9.2 but the install fails.
It wants libcrypto.so.2.I've googled and found that this file is provided by openssl.
Now the newest openssl is installed and I'm having no luck installing the vtun package.
I've tried the rpm query - whatprovides' which tells me no package provides the libcrypto.so.2 and
ln -s libcrypto.so libcrypto.so.2 but it still wants libcrypto.so.2

Groove on the latest from the hot new rock groups! Get downloads, videos, and more here. http://special.msn.com/entertainment/wiredformusic.armx