On Tuesday 02 December 2003 05:30 am, Anguo wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 Dec 2003 12:52 pm, aronsmith wrote:
> > > Write to me if you're really knowledgeable or better:
> > > pick up the aforementionned mandrake expert incidents.
> > >
> > > thanks,
> > >
> > > Anguo
> >
> > payment = we get to pick on you
>
> Sorry?
> My English is good, but I must admit that I am not sure I
> understand what you mean. Is this a pun or do you mean
> something specific?
>
> Blessings,
>

> Anguo
I think he means "this is NOT the paid support,,, this is a community support
pages, but as far as your problems,,, have you been to linmodems.org for the
winmodem problem?
and as far as networking, do both computers have network cards? ar e they
connected to a hub or router?
as far as the file system problem?
which filesytem?