On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 03:44 am, many eyes noted that Ernesto Maldonado wrote:
> There's no error messages. Just I restart iMac and it
> loads MacOS 9, not Linux or Linux Loader.
>
> Ernesto Maldonado
> La Paz - Bolivia
>
> > More information, error messages, if applicable
> > etc... required.
> > --

Sorry Ernesto,
            I would be walking in the dark without a stick to try to help you with a
Mac system. I have never seen one, and wouldn't even know if it has an MBR.
Good luck with it though. I do know that there are people who have installed
Linux on a IMac, and others who have said that there is no point, because
that Mac system is good enough on its own, even Linux like? Sorry, I have
already told you more than I know.

Charlie.
--
And all the loveliest things that there be
Come simply, so it seems to me.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

This email is guaranteed to be wholly Linux Mandrake 9.1, Kmail v1.5 and
OpenOffice.org1.1.0