Charles A Edwards wrote:
There are problems with mozilla-1.5.
The browser, what little I tested it appeared to perform adequately but others have
experienced performance problems most notably in mozilla-composer.

As a result the hdlist for my site has been changed so as not to include any of the
1.5 rpms.
For any who would still like to try it all the 1.5 rpms will remain available from my
site but they must now be manually dled and installed.

Hmm, what kind of problems, exactly? Have they been reported on the Mozilla site? I've been using 1.5 happily since it came out, though admittedly I hardly ever use Composer.

Sir Robin

-- "Certitude is possible for those who only own one encyclopedia." - Robert Anton Wilson

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533