On Friday 05 Dec 2003 10:18 pm, John Drouhard wrote:
> The messages I send with the email address I'm subscribed with do not
> get though. I have to use another email address and confirm it. This
> started a couple days ago, and I have tried sending about 3 messages
> that have not come through.

If the resubscribe doesn't work...

Which machine is posting the message? Does your machine pass it directly the
the list, or do you use your ISP as a gateway? At about the time of the great
unsubscribing, the weekend before last, the list server appears to have been
tightened up to use paranoid identity checks. The machine that connects to it
now appears to need both a forward and a reverse DNS registration, and they
must match. It is not unknown for ISP's machines to fail this check.

--
Richard Urwin