I tried disabling the firewall and iptables, but still no luck on AUTH.  I
CAN send mail from my local network currently.  It's just outside the
network I can't do anything now.  I can't get authentication to work inside
the network, either.  If anyone can tell me what I'm missing, that would be
great!

THANKS!
Corey

__________________________

Sometimes on a new installation, if something borks, shorewall or the
iptables scripts will block stuff that should not be blocked.  What I
suggest is that you run

service iptables stop

and thus set your iptables chains to vanilla.  Then reevaluate and
retest your Sendmail situation.  It may not amount to anything but it
will tell you were the problem is *not* at the very least.

Rots of ruck,

LX