hey i had a like problem some time ago... and was
because i was using Lilo with graphical. I mode try to
use them with text mode and it worked.

Now about runing a allready installed win98 system
that was not created from VMWare... i'm not shure if
it will work... i've tryed some time but did'nt
worked.  is bether if you create a new instalation
inside vmware and i'm shure it will work fine.

--- Scott Naylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have been trying to get VMWare working for a
> little bit now. I have been
> trying to get my Win98 OS working on my HDA
> parition. The problem is that
> every time I try to launch the OS LiLO causes and
> error where this:
>
> L 07 07 07 07 07 07 07, etc.
>
> is displayed over and over and over again. Does
> anyone know how to fix this.
> I've tried diabling Lilo and making a boot disk, but
> my disk won't boot
> properly. I've tried using boot floppies and CDs in
> VMWare and VFAT crashes.
> What can I do?
>

> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?