On Thursday 11 December 2003 01:20 am, Joseph wrote:

> Exactly how is this last accomplished?
>
> I understand the creation of symlinks, but not how to tell RP to use it
> instead.

Doesn't matter, it doesn't work anyway.  If you noticed the other post, have
you tried running "soundwrapper realplay" instead of just realplay?  I tried
that last night and it appears to work better although I don't have a variety
of media to try out and I haven't had a chance to check the plugins in
Mozilla yet.

--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer