On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:32:06 -0800
EH wrote:

| # Default runlevel. The runlevels used by Mandrake Linux are:
| #   0 - halt (Do NOT set initdefault to this)
| #   1 - Single user mode
| #   2 - Multiuser, without NFS (The same as 3, if you do not have
| #   networking) 3 - Full multiuser mode
| #   4 - unused
| #   5 - X11
| #   6 - reboot (Do NOT set initdefault to this)
| #
| id:3:initdefault:
|
| As has been said before on this list:  level 6 emulates standard
| Win95 behaviour.
|
| eric
ROTFLMAO!|

--
The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter
their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. - William James,

"I know no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the
people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to
exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to
take it from them, but to inform their discretion." Thomas Jefferson,
September 28, 1820"

"Most people live, whether physically, intellectually or morally, in a
very restricted circle of their potential being. They make very small
use of their possible consciousness, and of their soul's resources in
general, much like a man who, out of his whole bodily organism, should
get into a habit of using and moving only his little finger."...William
James

Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your
belief will help you create the fact.
- William James

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the
dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
- Plato