Tango Echo wrote:
Hi all,

Do any of you know of a good fitness/diet software
program that's run in Linux, preferably Mandrake? I'm
surprised that to this point I have been unable to
find such a simple program.  Something like fitday.com
were you can track what you eat, and produce chart
graphs of weight, food, etc...

I don't know of any dedicated software, probably because Linux software tends to be written by people for whom "diet" is merely the first word in the sentence "Diet Coke is for wusses."

However, something like that should be fairly easy to set up in OpenOffice.

Sir Robin

-- "Certitude is possible for those who only own one encyclopedia." - Robert Anton Wilson

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533