--- Lee Wiggers
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This program is the last step in my office. Act! is
> the only thing
> running on VMware right now.
>
> Has anyone installed either server or client.  Does
> the available
> rpm work on mdk?
>
> Should I dl the tarball and checkinstall an rpm?
>
> kdenetwork-kroupware-1.0.1-1 RPM for i386.
>
> Lee

Lee, while were on the subject, have you tried
phpgroupware?  I am considering an office Linux mail
server that will provide groupware (contacts,
calender, etc).  So it seems the major options right
now are kroupware, phpgroupware, and opengroupware.
If you or anyone else can make a recommendation I'd
greatly appreciate it!  I should probably start
focusing on the Linux studies 1st, but it would be
nice to implement such a tool...

Tango