On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:14 pm, many eyes noted that BODEX wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My lilo was recordered to MBR. Then I installed windows on the different
> partition. There is no starting linux menu now. How can I get an access to
> my linux?

Use your boot floppy and get into Mandrake Linux, then bring up a terminal as
root and type #lilo

That will put it back in.

Or CD1 install and then reload bootloader.

Charlie

--
I must create a system or be enslaved by another man's. I will not reason and
compare; My business is to create.

This email is guaranteed to be wholly Linux Mandrake 9.1, Kmail v1.5 and
OpenOffice.org1.1.0