Ran md update for the latest xfree update. Update had to remove the the old one to
install the update. Everything seemed to download and install ok. When I start the
computer now it stops at the command line login. After login and tryin to start kde I
get the following error messages:
execve failed for /etc/X11/X (errno2)
giving up.
xinit: no such file or directory (errno2): unable to connect to X server
xinit: no such process (errno 3): server error
Any help on how to get this straightened would be appreciated. I am not experienced
with command line interface so please be specific.
Thanks
John