On Saturday 20 December 2003 8:55 pm, Brian Parish wrote:
> Two 9.2 boxes.  Both running Mozilla as included in the distro.  Both
> have the flash files in /usr/lib/mozilla-1.4/plugins
>
> On one, help > about plugins shows flash and it works.
> On the other help > about plugins shows no flash and of course it
> doesn't.

Yes, there is one specific file that is missing that urpmi caught for me, and
I forget the name. Maybe you can find it in the archives, or maybe you will
catch it by doing the install with urpmi.

Or maybe you can find it by looking into the dependences with Kpackage and
seeing if you have them all.

--

Linux: For the people, by the people.
Linux Counter #183693 http://counter.li.org/