At 05:56 PM 12/27/2003, Anne Wilson said something remarkably like (but somehow subtly different from):
On Saturday 27 December 2003 18:37, Mark Shaw wrote:
> I haven't seen any messages from the newbie list for some time,
> and there's nothing in the archives after 11/15.  What's up?

Do you mean this?

http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/WebHome?topic=NeWs

Thank you for clearing up a great mystery that had been bugging me. You see, I started a new job the beginning of November, and got a bit behind on my e-mail. By the end of the month I was getting caught up, but while reading through messages in my "mandrake newbie" folder my finger somehow slipped and all of my unread messages disappeared. That was annoying, but then no more messages appeared and I was trying to figure how I had managed to not only lose my old messages, but also somehow stop all new messages from re-appearing.

I can' tell you how many times I puzzled over that.<g>

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Linux User #333216