A couple of small problems after installing Mandrake 6.1... The right
mouse button on the desktop used to bring up a context menu which let
me choose to reconstruct my Gnome desktop. Now it brings up an entire
menuing system which looks like it will be much more useful in the
long run. Unfortunately, I need to reconstruct my user desktops now
that I have recreated my user accounts with my old home directories.
Where is the option for recreating the gnome desktop located under
6.1?

Also, what is the drag bar that is available from Enlightenment? What
would I use one for?

--
Traci Collins, MA
Professor of Computer Education