On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:37:46 -0800, Russ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In the process of installation it just stops loading. If I restart
install by just erasing disk and starting over it stops sooner then before.

The last time I did a custom disk partitioning, cleared all, then had
system auto allocate. That time it stopped at the point that it stopped
the first time.

Hello Russ,

Have you turned off all Shadow RAM in your BIOS?   If not, try that.
I had irratic install problems when my video ROM was being shadowed in RAM.

HTH
The Other