If you guys remember I posted a few msgs about having sound problems under
v9.2 of Mandrake.

Looks like I've finally got them pretty well sussed out here now.

If a native Linux port does not have sound - run it with artsdsp. Example -
"artsdsp rune".

If a WineX game does not have sound, go to /home/user/.transgaming/config and
edit this section:

[wineoss]
"UseMMap" = "N"
"FullDuplex" = "N"