From: Margot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 4:38 PM
To: newbie
Subject: [newbie] "Lost" printer - Epson C42UX

On Mandrake 9.2 I have a printer - Epson Stylus C42UX - connected to
/dev/usb/lp0. Up until a few days ago everything worked fine. Now I
can't print at all.

Done all the obvious things - made sure everything is plugged in,
changed both ink cartridges, made sure it has paper.

The printer does not show on the list of hardware detected by Harddrake,
so I deleted it and added it as a new printer. It is recognised by
OpenOffice, but nothing prints, and it still doesn't show up on the
Harddrake list.

What should I try next?

Margot