I realise this is probably a very basic question, but I have a pre-done word
contract that needs to have several fields filled out each time a new one is
signed.  I would like to store the data in a mysql database.  The fields are
all important and could be needed to be searched on at different times.  I
know which are my key fields, but I don't know how to do this.  I would like
it to be html if at all possible.  If not OO is fine.  I have converted the
standard contract to OO at this time and have created a database with all
the pertinent fields.  But that is as far as I know how to go.

Any help will be appreciated.

Troy