On Friday 02 January 2004 12:53 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:

-> "i586-mandrake-linux-gnu"..."/mnt/ext2-vol6/downloads2/divx/core.7674":
-> not in executable format: File format not recognized
->
-> Attaching to process 3
-> ptrace: Operation not permitted.
-> /mnt/ext2-vol6/downloads2/divx/3D: No such file or directory.
-> (gdb)
->
->
-> What did I do wrong ?
->
-> John
->

Not sure - I replied to your query from a search of the Mandrake mailing list
archives. I've not had experience with this. From the text it would appear
that it expects the coredump file to be an executable? Try setting it to that
and running it again.

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord