Jerry Barton wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 14:17:57 -0500
JoeHill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Which plugins dir exactly, though. I would assume I have to create it,
since I can find nothing in /usr/share/galeon, and I already have a
file rpnp.so in/usr/lib/mozilla-1.4/plugins.

Thanks!

I seem to have the same thing happening to me Joe.  When I do
about:plugins in mozilla/galeon/epiphany it only has rpm extention
associated with rpnp.so(!hey!  uh...).  :-/    I looked on the mplayer
site and it looks like they have codecs for real media so I'm going to
try ridding myself of Realplayer and see if the mplayer plugin works
with them after adding the codecs.  We'll see.  I also couldn't get the
Helix player working either.  You'd expect it to just work like it
should eh?  ;-)

I have Realplayer installed, but I always use other programs (usually Xine) to view .rm files.

Sir Robin

-- "Certitude is possible for those who only own one encyclopedia." - Robert Anton Wilson

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533