On Sunday 04 January 2004 08:42 am, Aaron wrote:
-> Hi,
-> I have an rpm that I need to build, under redhat I used rpmbuild which
-> is nowhere to be seen on Mandrake 9.2. There is rpmbuilder which won't
-> find my spec file.
-> I need a way to create an rpm under mandrake, what tool do I use and how
-> do i use it??
-> Thanks
-> Aaron

rpmbuild and "man rpmbuild" show up here on the d/l edition of Mandrake v9.2
okay. (from a shell)

You sure you were root when you tried to run it? :-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord