I have 9.2 installed and the machine has a wintv-go card that works fine with
zapping, xawtv, nvtv, kwintv, motv and tvtime so I'm pretty sure it's not a
hardware or driver problem, but for the life of me I cannot get streamer to
do a capture since it all just stopped working last week. The machine runs
24/7 and nothing that I am aware of had changed but it suddenly stopped
capturing to hdd.
This is a dump of the console output and as you can see, a blank line is no
help whatsoever in trying to find out what didn't happen...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] magnet]$ streamer -c /dev/v4l/video0 -r 24 -f mjpeg -F stereo
-s 352x240 -t 1:00:00 -o "data9/streamertestmovie.avi"
avi / video: MJPEG (AVI) / audio: 16bit stereo (LE)

<at this point the sound comes on and it just sits there until you press
ctrl-c to escape back to a prompt>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] magnet]$

now the sound is still running so I have to start up xawtv and then exit it.
This turns the sound off. No capture takes place but as you can see the
console returns no information on why it didn't start the capture or if it
couldn't locate some module.
mjpegtools is installed.

Anyone got any suggestions please?