-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Steve Leseman
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 12:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Workstation installation

I can't seem to get past the installation-type in setup. When I try to use
'Workstation' installation, it
says not enough disk space. But I have an empty 1 GB partition. I had
previously installed it using
'Custom' but I didn't get the right video mode set, and there seemed to be
no way to switch video
modes afterwards, as in MS Windows. I also couldn't get it to use my sound
card, and was
struggling to get it configured to use the internet. So I thought maybe if I
could get the Workstation
installation method to work - which is supposed to be automatic.

I 1st tried installing over the original install, then I tried it after
removing all the subpartitions. It still
says that there's not enough disk space. Any suggestions? Thanks!