From: Ronald A. Yacketta

sure :)
thier should be a .licq directory in the home directory of the user using
licq
in that dir is a file called owner.uin :)
open it with you fav editor and make changes as needed :)
here is an example owner.uin
replace xxxxx and #### with your info :)

[user]
Alias = xxxxxx
Password = xxxxxx
Uin = ########
OnlineNotify = 0
InvisibleList = 0
VisibleList = 0
Group = 0
Ip = 24.95.206.61
Port = 1101
NewUser = 0
NewMessages = 1
WebPresence = 0
HideIP = 0

Joe Brault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 10/26/99 01:41:46 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]