I have using Mandrake 7.2, but that hard drive crashed completely.
I have now installed Mandrake 9.2 onto a new hard drive.

I have been downloading and uploading files between my Win PC and
the Mandrake 7.2 PC via FTP using FTP Explorer on my Win PC and
gFTP on the Mandrake PC.

But now with the Mandrake 9.2, I do not see ant way to start an FTP
client.  I also am not able to do an FTP connect from my Win PC client,
FTP Explorer.

I'm sure I selected to install the FTP services/pkgs.

Also, it doesn't seem that the Mandrake 9.2 installed nearly as many
apps in the K-Menu, such as various text editors, ftp clients, etc.
There is no Super-User Konqueror to be found.  Did I miss something
during the install?

Thanks,

Newest 9.2 Newbie, Mr. Shuteye Thinkin