On Thu 2004-01-08 at 18:19:42 +1300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Does anybody know how to do this in mozilla 1.5. I just thought that it
> had to be done manually...
>
> # *Keep the Reply-To setting empty*
>
>    * Please keep you Reply-To field empty when emailing any email list.
>      Somewhere in your mailer's settings there is probably the option
>      to fill in the Reply-To field. If it is filled in, then whenever a
>      fellow listmember replies to your post, the message will go to you
>      directly instead of to the list. For information on the problems
>      this causes www.monkeynoodle.org/comp/reply-to
>      <http://www.monkeynoodle.org/comp/reply-to>

Hm. Didn't change Mozilla configs for quite some time, but maybe it's
(when in the Mailer window): Edit (the menu) -> Mail and Newsgroup
Account Settings. After you have chosen the name of the server on the
left, there is a field "Reply-to address" (which is empty in my case)
on the right.

Bye,

        Benjamin.