On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 16:33, Peter Watson wrote:
> On Saturday 10 Jan 2004 5:42 pm, Josenildo Marques wrote:

> > > OK - done that

> > > Where did you find these sound fonts?  Which cd?  A Mandrake one?
> >
> > Hi, Anne!
> > I copied them from the Sound Blater installation cd. If you don't have
> > the cd, I can e-mail the sound fonts to you. I have already bzipped them
> > - their size is  6,4M. Can your email handle it ?
>
> folks
>
> The awesfx rpm includes a sound font, GU11-ROM.SF2, you should find it in
> /etc/midi

Yes, I've seen it. I didn't try to load it because I was following the
article whose link I provided in my first message. Do you happen to know
if it works with Sound Blaster ? Is it loaded by default ? If it is,
probably not because there's no sound output from Kmid without the font
samples from the cd.

--
josenildo marques
icq #289971493